Devoted was the first builder in the Tri-Cities to construct a certified Built Green® home. And we were one of the first in the area to use Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) construction, which provides superior energy efficiency, noise dampening, improved air quality, and requires less maintenance. You can rest assured that we stay up to date on new energy initiatives. If sustainability is a priority to you, we offer solutions to build above Energy Star ® and Washington State energy code standards. Depending on your goals and preferences, you can expect that our homes offer the energy efficient features and environmentally sustainable materials that best suit your individual needs.
If superior energy efficiency and sustainability are a little lower on your priority list allow us to put together a custom package of features and systems that we match according to your home site, home plan, desires and resources. We will share our expert advice on why we recommend each feature and system for your particular home, allowing you to make informed decisions on some major factors in the home building process that will effect the livability for years to come.
Here are just a few features we believe in from a comfort/quality, investment and sustainability stand point:
- Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) construction or 2×6 double wall construction with blown-in blanket insulation.
- 2×4 and 2×6 interior wall construction with insulation to reduce sound transfer from room to room.
- Triple glazed, casement style, low-E vinyl windows.
- Tank-less gas water heaters with recirculation pump.*
- Zoned HVAC systems with 98% efficiency gas furnace and 18 SEER variable speed air conditioner.*
- Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV).
- LED lighting.
- Stucco or fiber cement siding.
*features will vary if natural gas is not available to the home site.